Event Participation Guidelines
- Stay home when you are sick if you have been in contact with someone in the last two weeks who has been sick (request a refund).
- Bring your own personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfectant.
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet between non-cohabitating attendees.
- Wear your face mask when in the presence of others.
- Physical contact is discouraged. Refrain from shaking hands, fist-bumps and hugs.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Refrain from touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue into the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Use best judgement and common sense regarding your fellow members good health.
Pack your own picnic lunch and meet @ Barnes & Noble in Silverdale for driver’s briefing and route maps.
Stops planned at Scenic Beach State Park and Manchester State Park.
Space limited to 20 cars/40 participants.
RSVP by 7/5/20 to email@example.com