Board of Directors
President (2 Year Term)
- Preside over all meetings; prepares the agenda and directs the discussion thereof.
- Attend and run monthly board meetings.
- Execute all documents and correspondence in the name of the Region as authorized by the membership or the Board of Directors.
- Sign or co-sign Region checks.
- Complete and return annual Region Report Form and Continuity Checklist to PCA National.
- Pass information and archives of the office to successors.
- Vote at National Board of Director meetings (meets via audio conference two times per year).
- Be aware of special awards given at the Parade.
- Distribute Region Officers’ list of duties to new Board Members and Committee Chairs.
Treasurer (2 Year Term)
- Keep and preserve records and books of account which reflect the financial condition and opera1on of the Region.
- Sign or co-sign all draws on Region accounts and any corporate documents which obligate the Region financially.
- Prepare and file IRS informa1on and state taxing authority returns as required.
- Upon request of the President, Board of Directors, or Region membership, furnish report of financial transactions.
- Receive and deposit all monies paid to the Region.
- Retrieve mail from club’s Silverdale P.O. Box.
Member At Large (1 Year Term)
- Fill in where he/she is needed, either through direct tasking, or through his/her own initiative.
- Assist with special events, understaffed ac1vi1es, and over tasked chair people.
Advertising (1 Year Term)
- Solicit and obtain/retain advertisers for the newsletter, website and social media platforms.
- Obtain “camera ready” or digital copy from advertises
- Submit invoices to advertisers 60 days prior to current ad expiration.
- Provide any advertising money received to the Treasurer for deposit.
- Maintain advertising rate schedule and propose appropriate rate changes to the Board of Directors.
- Report past due accounts to Board of Directors along with recommendations for collection and appropriate course of ac1on.
- Coordinate editorial and adver1sing inputs with newsletter, website and social media platforms.
For More Information
Feel free to reach out to the incumbent should you have any questions on what each of these positions entail.
Nominate someone (including yourself) now!